INFORMATION CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (called GDPR) the Jagiellonian University informs, that:
- Your Personal Data Administrator is the Jagiellonian University, ul. Gołębia 24, 31-007 Kraków.
- A data protection officer was appointed at the Jagiellonian University. Contact details: 31-007 Kraków, ul. Gołębia 24 pok. 5, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +48 12 663 12 25.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to provide you with electronic information about the Sylinda project, open calls at the facilities operated by the project partners, the operation and development of the research infrastructure operated by the project partners, as well as about other news important for Sylinda project partners and their users.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of the consent granted by you while filling out a subscription form for the Sylinda project newsletter, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point a) of the GDPR.
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary. If you do not provide the personal data required, you will not receive the Sylinda project newsletter.
- Your personal data will be transferred to FreshMail, a limited liability company seated in Cracow, Poland, entered into the register of the National Court Register by the District Court for Cracow-Downtown, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000497051, based on data processing agreement. They can also be made available to companies which IT tools, including servers, FreshMail company uses to provide its services.
- Some of the IT tools used by FreshMail are provided by companies seated in the United States, therefore, your data may be transferred to third countries (USA) on the basis of a document called the “Privacy Shield”.
- Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw the consent for their processing.
- You have the right to: obtain information about the processing of personal data and rights vested in accordance with the GDPR, access to their data and rectification, as well as the right to remove personal data from the administrator’s collection (unless further processing is necessary to perform legal obligation or to establish, assert or defend claims), and the right to limit the processing, data transfer, objecting to the processing – in cases and on the conditions specified in the GDPR.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be reported by clicking on the proper link placed in each received message. The withdrawal can also be:
- sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- sent by traditional mail to the following address: Czerwone Maki 98, 30-392 Kraków, Poland;
- or withdrawn in person at SOLARIS NSCR, Czerwone Maki 98, 30-392 Kraków, Poland. Once you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, you will stop receiving the Sylinda project newsletter.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automatic decision making or profiling.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.